Accountability at 50 years: Pursuing Justice in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
What is the human rights situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territory today? This event examines violations of international humanitarian law and international human rights law, looking at both the Israeli and Palestinian legal systems and leading into a discussion on the pursuit of accountability.
- Georgette Gagnon, Director, Field Operations and Technical Cooperation Division, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Paola Gaeta, Professor, International Law, The Graduate Institute
- Issam Aruri, Board Member, Palestinian Independent Commission for Human Rights
- Hagai El-Ad, Executive Director, B'Tselem, Jerusalem
- Robert Roth, Director, The Geneva Academy; Professor of International Criminal Law, University of Geneva
Please register here